Search This Blog

Daisy's Christmas blog

Monday, November 23, 2015

My face feels baby soft !

i have been using Art Naturals Dead Sea Mask for a few weeks now and i love it . This mask makes my skin feel tighter and very soft afterwards and i have noticed a lot less blackheads on my face as well i have combo skin so my T zone is very oily i use this product ever other day on my T zone and once a week on my whole face i have seen great results from using it it doesn't dry my skin out like i thought it would i use a thick layer like the directions said and it took about 20 mins for it to dry and then i wet my hand and used little cicular motions to get product wet and exfloiate my skin then i used a wash rag to get it off my face i would stay far away from your eyes and mouth it doesn't taste good and the area around your eyes is very sensitive i got this productat a discount for my unbiased honest opinion. You can buy this here .